McAfee is Hiring for Mobile
DIRECTOR OF ENGINEERING – MOBILE
Come and join McAfee’s Mobile Product Development team. We are looking for a Director to lead the Enterprise Mobile engineering team.
This world of mobile is changing the way enterprises think and respond to security. McAfee is at the heart of this change, leading the way forward.
Mobile is shifting the way enterprises and their employees work today. Employees with an iPhone, Droid or iPad want access to data on the enterprise network.
McAfee EMM allows enterprises to manage employee or company owned mobile devices, given secure access company data and networks. By providing a management framework, McAfee EMM allows the Enterprises to manage security across multiple devices – e.g. iOS (iPhone, iPad), Android. The end user simply downloads an app to the device and can get access to Enterprise systems – including email. The IT administrator uses the EMM services, and can then manage the devices, and set security policies and procedures.
This is an exciting role to lead and grow a talented team of engineers to launch new products in the Mobile space. You will be responsible for the client and server delivery of this MDM solution. The position will need someone with a great track record of innovation, technology and delivering in a fast paced environment.
Our team is located just outside Washington, D.C, as well as in Portland and Bangalore.
Come and join McAfee, and be at the heart of mobile security!
- Drive the product development team for McAfee Enterprise mobile, delivering server and device side solutions that allow enterprises to make the right decisions around security and mobile.
- Deliver quality products and services across a multiple range of mobile devices (smartphones, tablets, android, iOS), in aggressive timelines.
- Hire and Develop engineering team members – including developers, qa engineers.
- Partner with product management to build out roadmaps and set strategy for the product area.
- Live and breathe mobile – anticipate where the industry is going and how McAfee can shape the security solutions.
- Manage and motivate a smart engineering team.
- Proven track record of launching quality products and services for enterprises and/or consumers.
- Passion for launching and driving products into new areas, expanding product reach.
- If you have mobile experience – launching Mobile products or services, that’s a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a team to rapidly produce results in a changing environment.
- Managed global teams – both locally and remote.
- Expertise in the security space is a big plus – what factors do you think will affect users on mobile devices ? How do enterprises manage devices in this new world ?
- Must be a very capable communicator and be comfortable working with a wide variety of corporate executives, sales, marketing, operations, customers and business partner
- Proven teamwork and people management skills; excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Business focus with strong technical background; well developed analytical skills; excellent project management skills
- Must be comfortable creating the process, not just following one.